Pages

a sleepy, dreamy kind of day

Today is a very Melbourne kind of day - grey skies, cool temperatures (at least compared to what we've been having the last few days) - it makes you want to curl up under a comfy blanket and alternate napping with reading books and eating comfort food.

I'm not feeling particularly motivated to do anything much - however all this talk of moving houses has got me thinking about and looking at our current home and the things I do actually like about it (there aren't many if I'm honest).

So here are a few snapshots of the room I've confined myself to today; the bedroom.



I'm going to miss these plain white walls.





Now if anyone needs me I'll be in bed, reading and hanging out with this little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...