Pages

photo a day - week 4

Missed another day this week.. but thats ok!

Day 21 - What You Do // Day 23 - Sun // Day 24 - Stripes // Day 25 - Landscape // Day 26 - Together // Day 27 - Sun

In other news, the rest of this week is going to be crazy - I'm in full moving-out mode and all I can think about is cleaning, packing and decorating the new house! We're just waiting for a few things to be sorted out and then we should be moving next week!!

I'm also off to Sydney on Thursday with my boyfriends band who are playing a show that night.. we'll be landing very early in the morning and leaving later the next day - talk about a whirlwind trip!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos - I keep thinking I shoule probably get instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...