Pages

the owl and the pussycat




This bag is just way too cute. 
Seriously! It's an owl! 
I kept seeing it everywhere, including on the adorable Annika of Pineneedle Collective so I had a quick look on eBay and scored it for $8 including postage!
The dress is an oldie from Dangerfield, belt is secondhand, socks are American Apparel and shoes by Tuck. I'm also wearing my cute cat necklace from Katie :)
Please excuse my hair at the moment.. I'm trying to decide what to do with it and it's currently going through a very odd pink/peach fading out stage... I'm thinking maybe lilac or teal next! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think the hair looks awesome, but I'm a freak for pink :-D Also, that owl bag, cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can tell! Your hair is gorgeous! I know!!!! so obsessed haha.

      Delete
  2. love your dress.the frilly white socks
    are adorable with those shoes on you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...