Pages

outfit: hearts, houndstooth and... bacon...

Top, skirt & belt - thrifted, sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, shoes - tuck, necklace - vintage, gift from my boyfriend.

We're playing catch up this week - I wore this outfit I think maybe the week before last (bad!) before the weather turned super-wintery.

I bought this skirt aaages ago and only recently got around to taking it up & in. I really need to stop buying "fixer-uppers", but I couldn't resist the navy-and-white houndstooth print and simple shape.



Last week at work my team-mates and I had a bit of a bacon obsession going on. We talked about bacon non-stop, and we sent each other emails with links to ridiculous bacon-themed novelty items (like the Wake'n Bacon.. oh wait that isn't ridiculous, IT'S AWESOME!!). So we decided that today we would bring in some bacon-flavoured treats for everyone to try. Oh and also brownies, for the vegetarians.

I whipped up a batch of Maple-bacon cupcakes using this recipe and they were amazing! I highly recommend you try it if you're a bacon enthusiast :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...