Pages

outfit: printed khaki and a vintage hairstyle attempt



Coat - Princess Highway, dress - Vintage, belt - thrifted, tights - Myer

One of the only things that I don't like about Autumn/Winter - although we have been having the most amazing cold weather it also means the daylight is disappearing quicker in the evenings making it very hard to find time to take outfit shots outside.. I am thinking about bringing it inside perhaps.

Today my sister and I went to one of our favourite thrift shops in the area and scored a few goodies, before heading to the local shopping centre in search of some basic white tee-shirts (none to be had - what is with that??)

I also attempted a bit of a vintage hairstyle - of course I forgot to get proper photos of it but it is essentially a little rolled fringe, a small victory roll-type situation on one side and the other side swept up into a comb with the rest of the hair curled (by curling iron, not pin curls sadly (hence why all of the curls are falling out)).
I was quite happy with it and it didn't take too long - I am trying to whittle down my hair-styling time to make it more every day appropriate.


Hope everyone had/has a lovely weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Your hair is beautiful and I love your dress :)
    teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your vintage hairdos, I can't stop drooling all over your photos. The hair is fantastic. And the vintage finds, even better!
    The coat is so classy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...