Pages

outfit: well, ringa ding-ding


Hat, scarf, shirt & belt - thrifted, jeans - Cheap Monday, shoes - Golden Ponies.

Maybe it was the tight black jeans, the open-collar shirt or the glasses, but this outfit had me feeling a bit like Rizzo from Grease last Saturday. The scarf I was wearing because my hair was feeling dreadful (damn bleach) so I soaked it with coconut oil and left it in all day and over night. The next day after I washed it out it was so lovely and soft again!

It was also handy because it made my hat stay on my head perfectly, even though the wind was trying it's very hardest to sweep it away.


How cute is the little rose appliqué pocket and the elephant belt buckle!




2 comments:

  1. Vintage power to the max!!!!!!! :D
    Awesome hat and shirt, and wooow, best jeans in the world <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) the jeans are ok.. A bit on the tight side and they could have a higher/more fitted waist but they do the job for not too much $$ !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...