Pages

outfit: umbrella weather



Top - Alannah Hill cardigan, belt & skirt - thrifted, tights - Myer, shoes - vintage

Ok so it wasn't raining at the time these photos were taken, but it sure had been earlier and the wind was crazy!
Just an excuse to use my new umbrella, really. My old Target one bit the dust a while ago and I decided it was time for something new, I'd seen this style of umbrella around and thought it was pretty nifty because it covers a lot more than the usual umbrellas do and you can see through it!


This skirt is one of my new favourite things. It's actually my sisters but I have been getting a lot of wear out of it lately! My Alannah Hill cardigan is still a fave too, and is very warm - great for layering I've discovered.

My hair was doing a marvellous wave at the front this day - you can just about make it out in these photos (all my close ups failed, boo).

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    I love these types of bubble umbrellas. So very sixties. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh yeah, I suppose they are too! And here I was quietly lamenting the fact that it's so *modern*.. I feel better now, thank you haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...